Whether you’re kickstarting a fresh idea, securing loans for a cash flow or raising investments for growth, crowdfunding offers a dynamic alternative when traditional financing options, like banks and investor pitches, fall short.
√ Validate demand
√ Expand network
√ Raise funds
“Beyond simply boosting sales or raising capital, crowdfunding propels your venture to new heights by expanding your network, discovering new valuable partnerships, increasing your PR, and, most importantly, validating the demand for your product or service.”
Sebastian Gram Nguyen Rasmussen
Startup advisor, The Kitchen
Types of crowdfunding
Backers donate money for charitable projects or individuals engaged in charitable work.
Backers receive a reward for their investment in the project.
Backers earn interest on the funds they supply as a loan for the business.
Backers obtain a share of ownership in exchange for their monetary investment in the business.
- Prepare early! The most successful projects start preparing 3-6 months prior to launching the campaign.
- Utilize the power of your personal network to generate early momentum for your campaign.
- Request valuable feedback on your campaign before hitting the launch button.
- Captivate your audience with a compelling campaign video to grab attention and inspire support.
- Go all-in on social media, your ultimate ally for skyrocketing reach and engagement.
- Choose crowdfunding platform wisely. Each crowdfunding platform comes with its own set of rules and costs – pick the one that perfectly aligns with your needs.
Reach out to our crowdfunding expert or join our workshops on funding.